View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 05:08 PM   #15
BLB

After reading this thread I had a bout of deja-vu. I looked up flexi-8 again, realized the styles are just not for me (for the 2nd time), and then once again stumbled upon Ficcare. Their accessories get rave reviews, and are considered a lifetime investment, but good god are they expensive! However, I am now convinced I need a barette and a headband Most of the Long Haired Community loves their clips. Apparently the pieces really are worth it because of the quality, although in my opinion for the price they should be made of solid gold! The styles totally have me sold though.

Ficcare.com :: Hair Accessories, Hair Clips and more - Modern and Elegant Accessories for Women

I'm about to search NC for more opinions, I know there are threads about the line. Please let me know if anyone has anything from them that they love or hate!
DT/PT: CJ Rehab, SSPDT
LI: Giovanni DLI, AO Mandarin Magic- Jane Carter Scalp Nourishing Serum for dry, sensitive scalp
Stylers: AG Re:coil, Mop C Curl Cream, CCClite, Spiral Solutions FHG...Sealing w/ Coconut oil
Finishing product: JC Nourish & Shine, MD Strawberry Smoothie
http://picasaweb.google.com/11444057...eat=directlink
BLB is offline   Reply With Quote