After reading this thread I had a bout of deja-vu. I looked up flexi-8 again, realized the styles are just not for me (for the 2nd time), and then once again stumbled upon Ficcare. Their accessories get rave reviews, and are considered a lifetime investment, but good god are they expensive! However, I am now convinced I need a barette and a headband Most of the Long Haired Community loves their clips. Apparently the pieces really are worth it because of the quality, although in my opinion for the price they should be made of solid gold! The styles totally have me sold though.

Ficcare.com :: Hair Accessories, Hair Clips and more - Modern and Elegant Accessories for Women

I'm about to search NC for more opinions, I know there are threads about the line. Please let me know if anyone has anything from them that they love or hate!
Originally Posted by BLB

Good God they ARE expensive!! They are beautiful though. I too am not into the bedazzled and ornate look but ordered the simplest flexi-8. I visited Etsy website and saw lots of cute stuff just not sure what really works. Thanks for the tip.
3a/b, fine texture, low porosity, normal elasticity, mod-CG 7/11/11

Poo: KC Come Clean, SM Moisture Retention
CO: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Argan & Olive Oil, Renpure Argan Oil, YTCucumbers, Sevi Pumpkin
Style: AIF, HESMU, Biolage gelee, KCCC
LOOB for second day hair

Like BS/ACV rinses, limit protein/humectants.