View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 07:34 PM   #9
Cuban-curl-E

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLB View Post
One little trick I use is to gently pull my hair back into a low, loose ponytail until I arrive at work or my destination. If three twists of the band is tight than I only do 2. I live in the city so I do a lot of walking (and I work just off a river with insane wind gusts). Unless I'm walking miles, this technique keeps my hair from being plastered to my face and somewhat controls the destruction of the wind. It's obviously not a miracle solution but it helps. If my hair is still wet when I leave the house it doesn't work though because I'll get a dent from the ponytail holder. For some reason this technique also works well when it's super humid out. It's like the ponytail holds the poof in! A scrunchie would be best for this but I could never walk around town with one in

Sent from my SCH-I400 using CurlTalk App
+1 on the scrunchie! LOL!! I can't bring myself to wearing them even for pineappling! They do have cute ones at American Apparel!!haha

Poo: KC Come Clean, SM Moisture Retention
CO: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Argan & Olive Oil, Renpure Argan Oil, YTCucumbers, Sevi Pumpkin
Style: AIF, HESMU, Biolage gelee, KCCC
LOOB for second day hair

Like BS/ACV rinses, limit protein/humectants.
Cuban-curl-E is offline   Reply With Quote