Windy days DEFINITELY frizz out my hair. I went out one day when it was very windy to walk the dog. I left with beautiful chunky curls and came home with a rat's nest of unruly, frizzy, poofy, straighter hair. For me, the wind is most definitely worse than humidity. It's not even that it gives me an unbearable amount of frizz, although it does give me some. It's more that it separates any and all my clumps, gives my hair more incentive to poof, and tangles my hair like it's nobody's business!
Originally Posted by wavynwild16
Ditto. I usually have enough gel in so it doesn't frizz, but it definitely tangles (I usually never have a problem with them!) and I get stringy waves.
Originally Posted by asianrunner
LOL! It always cracks me up when someone says they never have problems with tangles, because my hair tangles without any added incentive! Sometimes my hair just has a mind of it's own.
Type 2c/3a with lots of hair and a super sensitive scalp! Med/slightly coarse texture, low porosity and elasticity.

Favorite...
Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
Mod-CG since 12/1/10!