My hair situation actually would have been fine, IF I hadn't screwed up -- I thought I was supposed to be one place much later, instead of a totally different place much earlier.

But no problem. I kept my hair expectations low and put it in a quasi-French twist. I was pinning down random curls at stoplights. When I got home, of course my hair was still damp, but it worked well enough. It just WASN'T a very pulled together look.

The good thing is that this situation shows me that I have to develop a go-to "emergency" haircare routine (if that makes any sense).

Because I'm still learning proper care of my curly hair, for weeks now I've been scheduling my hair washing/styling time for when I knew I'd have enough time to play around with it and learn something "curly". You know,...weekends, evenings, other down time when my husband has the kids occupied, etc. But that ain't gonna work when I accidentally throw a monkey wrench into my regular daily schedule and remember an appointment at the llllllllaaaast minute...Oops! .

All just part of the curly hair adventure!
3b / Fine / Low (to Med) Density / Normal Porosity & Elasticity

Currently Using [*Holy Grails*]
Cleansers: DC No-Poo / DC Low-Poo / *BaSo & ACV*
Co-Washes/ROs: CJ Beauticurls Argan & OO / DC OneC / Organicals DC Creme
Additives: *Silk Amino Acids* / Honeyquat / Fragrance Oils
LIs (found some!): KCKT / CJ Beauticurls LI / CJ Curl Assurance Smoothing Daily Condish
DTs: *Coconut Oil* rinses / *Honey*, EVOO, & DC OneC / CJ Curl Rehab
Sealer: *DM Super Buttercreme*

Goal: APL Hair