View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 12:28 PM   #7
EdenRose

I personally decided to go natural because i've seen pictures of me as a child with my hair natural and I wanted to see if I could get that back and relaxers were harming my hair more than helping them plus their expensive.
Since i haven't taken care of my natural hair, ever It's a learning process. I have some curly idols that i love how their hair looks and their curls are kinda close to mine. But at the moment I kinda am not focusing on if my curls are super pretty (since still twa stage) but just moisturized and healthy and see how it looks longer as i go because i always have had long hair. I don't know if it'll get better or worse as it grows i just want it to grow healthy not so much like everyone else or picture perfect. I mean my main goal is length and soft(i love soft vs. crunchy) and healthy not so much perfect curl definition and such.

Last Relaxer-March 2011
BC- 7-11-2011
When you get the choice to sit out or dance, I hope you dance <3

Hair Type: ?
Tons of whirls and curls and coils on my head. My hair's sometimes my best friend and other times we're at odds. But either way it's curls to the end. No need for a relaxer cause there's no reason to stress, my tresses are at their best

Length goal : Shoulder Length

EdenRose is offline   Reply With Quote