Who doesn't like tacos? How?
Of course, let me establish what I mean by tacos: two soft corn tortillas, tender meat or fish filling or delicious vegetables like charred squash and corn, topped with minced onions and cilantro, and radishes if available. Salsa verde, or salsa de aguate (the thin avocado and salsa verde hybrid) as necessary condiment; salsa roja (of whatever variation) moreso for meaty fillings. Guacamole in small amounts is a nice bonus. Queso fresco for vegetable ones and for meats like cecina and maybe chicken; I prefer my other meat fillings free of cheese. Sour cream for gringo-fied, chef-fy tacos or vegetarian ---- it shall not touch traditional meat fillings.

I recently got some fish tacos on the island and what I dreaded was true --- flour tortillas. No, just no. Save those for burritos, fajitas, breakfast tacos, and other Tex-Mex staples or for tacos arabes and flautas. I'm not even going to get into the mayo-laden slaw on them. It should have been sour cream at least.
Originally Posted by Saria
Oh Saria B would put you in your grave when it comes to his pickiness. And he is skeered to try anything. I think he must have had some really bad experiences foodwise growing up. But I love him so I put up with it. Other than his food weirdness he is awesome (most of the time )

I am making shrimp tacos. But I do have the evil flour tortillas-sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~