Keep in mind that just because your conditioners are natural, without any sulfates or silicones, doesn't necessarily mean they are full of conditioning ingredients. I haven't tried Yes To Carrots, but it could be that the conditioner isn't moisturizing enough for your hair. I also have to rotate my hair products to keep my hair looking its best.

The other thing you could be experiencing, if it has just started happening is the weather. My hair has gone a little crazy; it does with the change of every season. I have to tweak what I do to it. It usually takes me a couple of days to get it going right again.

Do you use a leave-in? If not, it could help. Some of my favorite conditioners are made by Curl Junkie; I also love Sevi Pumpkin Seed conditioner. For leave-ins, I love Marie Dean, Curl Junkie Curl Fix.

Good luck ... If you haven't had a trim, it can never hurt to get the dry ends removed.
Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!