Mayonnaise on saltine crackers, but that was ages ago and not sure I'd like it now.

Ketchup on scrambled eggs, but that's not so uncommon.

Worcestershire sauce mixed into cream cheese to dip pretzels in.

Mom used to make this and maybe it's a southern thing, but it's canned pear halves with a dollop of mayo in the center and shredded sharp cheddar sprinkled over it. My heavens I used to tear UP on those things. And don't forget the maraschino cherry on top.

Sometimes for a quick big snack I'll put a slice of American cheese on one piece of bread and fold in half, nothing else on it. I bet potato chips would be good in it though.

On a side note, I saw a clip today of that show My Strange Addiction and this woman eats couch cushions. Like, the foam from old ratty couch cushions. I can't even... just...gross.

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.