View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 08:02 AM   #75
pedaheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAgirl View Post
. I think soooo many wavies never discover their waves because waves can be so delicate people just don't recognize them and that those little bends and flips and twists actually mean something.

Wavy imposter/delicate waves. I like the latter. I'm such a wavy evangelist.
I think there are a lot of wavies like me out there. You would have to know to look for waves in my hair to find them. Most people don't know that they could look for waves (I sure didn't). I usually use the term weak wave pattern, but the imposter term seems to resinate with many people. There are a lot of people who's waves need coaxing or who have a loose wave pattern who look at all the 4's and 3's and the many avi's of the wavies with awesome hair and wonder if they are in the right place. If your hair has bends in it, you are in the right place.
Yeah, I'm totally incapable of just looking natural in a picture. My choices are uncomfortable looking or pretend model. I usually go with the latter.
Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
Curl enhancer: FSG
Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers
pedaheh is offline   Reply With Quote