I belong to other forums, and on one of them I learned of a hair washing method that is good for people with oily scalps but dry hair (like me). It's called the Condition-Wash-Condition method. You start by completely wetting your hair and applying conditioner from your ears to your ends. You then use a small amount of shampoo and cleanse your scalp and only your scalp, then rinse. Then you apply conditioner in your usual, top to bottom, root to tip (or whatever) way, then rinse again.

I tried it this morning, and it seems to have worked pretty well. My scalp feels cleaner than it does when I co-wash, and my hair felt almost as slippery as it does when I co-wash.

Anyway, just thought you gals and guys would like to know.
Armpit length (dry), middle of back wet, 2c/3a, fine, porous, color-over-gray, normal elasticity. Trying so hard to grow it out.
CG since June 2011 and loving it so far.
Product Junkie-love anything CJ. Used to love KT and KCCC, but lately doing nothing for my hair but flattening it.
Am experimenting with products to see what works for me. Seems like I get different results every day even if I use the same products!