View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 02:50 PM   #24
hippiechic81

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyDays View Post
My hair is past my shoulder shoulders, sort of between shoulders and apl, almost apl? I posted a pic in the 3cs board but oh well, I guess I can post it again, right?

I use shampoo maybe twice a week (sometimes with sulfates), I choose by scent and then I apply regular conditioner and leave it in. That's it. No secrets here!
I use an organic conditioner, but I'm not afraid of silicones.
My hair used to never grow that much either until I started to follow this routine.
A lot of people have different routines, but it all breaks down to keeping your hair, especially your ends healthy and moisturized. I never get a trim because I don't have split ends (no it's no joke and it's not genetics). I had a bob cut in 2009. The longest layer was between chin and shoulder pulled straight, so pretty short. Don't be discouraged girls. Everyone can do it!

Take Care
You have such pretty curls!!!

[FONT=Going back and forth between Herbal Essence Don't Fade On Me shampoo and condish and L'oreal Sulfate Free shampoo

Stylers-
- Not Your Mother's Curl Cream, La Bella Sports Gel, Aussie Sprunch Spray

[/COLOR][/FONT] [I][B]My waves are finally getting stronger thanks to weekly PTs and longer hair in general. Still trying to grow it out though!

mod-CG since December '10

I have Celiac's Disease so no gluten please!

My hair is basically my hobby!!

http://balancedbeauty.blogspot.com/
hippiechic81 is offline   Reply With Quote