In addition to TV, I'm seeing a lot of naturals in magazines,sales ads, inside store billboards like Target and Kohls. Every time I see them. I have to stop and just look. Its so beautiful.

Going natural for me isnt a fad nor was it about money. But a choice. Although I loved having someone else doing my hair. I got tired of going to the salon every week. This wasn't my first time going natural. But my first time deciding to transition instead of a twa. I feel so free.
Originally Posted by Keran

ITA! I've been noticing a lot of natural/textured hair in mainstream media, as of lately. I love how they are embracing the natural hair culture. It's a beautiful thing. As for hair products, big business and indie shops will benefit from the natural hair culture. Many of you already splurge on indie shops, so I don't think that will change anytime soon, even if big business add more "natural" products. None the less I am glad to be apart of a movement that I believe is here to stay!
Sent from my DROID3 using CurlTalk App

Still loving my curls and kinks!
Products I love:
Ion Dandruff/Seborrheic Dermatitis Tar Shampoo
Suave Shea Butter Conditioner
Biolage Scalp Therapy Shampoo
Biolage Fortify Therapy Shampoo
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner
Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, apricot oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, and eucalyptus oil