In addition to TV, I'm seeing a lot of naturals in magazines,sales ads, inside store billboards like Target and Kohls. Every time I see them. I have to stop and just look. Its so beautiful.

Going natural for me isnt a fad nor was it about money. But a choice. Although I loved having someone else doing my hair. I got tired of going to the salon every week. This wasn't my first time going natural. But my first time deciding to transition instead of a twa. I feel so free.
Originally Posted by Keran

ITA! I've been noticing a lot of natural/textured hair in mainstream media, as of lately. I love how they are embracing the natural hair culture. It's a beautiful thing. As for hair products, big business and indie shops will benefit from the natural hair culture. Many of you already splurge on indie shops, so I don't think that will change anytime soon, even if big business add more "natural" products. None the less I am glad to be apart of a movement that I believe is here to stay!
Sent from my DROID3 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by Amazinnatural
I agree. I think we are diminishing all stereotypes about black hair. I also think younger generations will love and accept their natural beauty
Products I'm currently :
  • Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia (Vanilla Latte scent)
  • Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk
  • Certified Organic Coconut Oil
  • Karen's Body Beautiful Heavenly Jojoba Oil
Staple Deep Conditioners: Giovanni Direct Leave-in and Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locks Hair Mask

Recent newbie to the Curly Girl Method
6 months post relaxer. I will be 7 months post September 17 !!