View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 07:18 PM   #35
KurlyKae

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurlyKae View Post
Spring, it really is!

Here's a question for you guys: They made a HUGE deal before the show on how we in the audience were the first (700) people to see the NEW ballroom. Because I've been to the show, I could see the changes. Other than the new and improved staircase and the rising band stage, could you see the changes?
Didn't they add another layer of seats? Then made the floor larger and more the shape of a typical ballroom? Those were the changes we thought were there - otherwise, different lighting a bit but we couldn't tell much else.

I already don't want most of the cast to go! Whether that's for the dancer or the star can vary though.

Sent from my "smart"phone. Please excuse typos!
You got it: a new, raised dance floor and a new, double layer balcony, which goes around three sides instead of new. I guess all the lights flashing are new, but I don't know if that would be obvious. Oh, and there is also a humongous new mirror ball hanging over the dance floor, which I'm pretty sure was mentioned last night. Looked to me to be 20 feet across. I thought it might drop down lower to the floor, but if it does, they didn't do that on Monday.

I think the right one went home last night, though I can't even think of his name right now. Although it looks like he may have turned out to be quite the character, right now, I'm more interested in other competitors.
KurlyKae is offline   Reply With Quote