What do you all think about Celebs promoting natural hair products? I know a lot of celebs that were always hidden behind weaves and extensions have come out to admit they are natural or are transitioning. I know would like to see more natural hair ladies in music videos.
Originally Posted by hippiedoll
Personally it doesn't matter too much to me either way if a celeb does or does not promote a product. I have never been the type to cut my hair in a certain style, buy that bag or dress, or try the new thing just because a celeb is now doing it.

However I do know that some people, especially the younger generations are influenced by celebs bc they view them as role models so if they can encourage our kids to be healthier (mind, body, hair, etc) then I'm all for it. No matter what I love seeing naturals whether they be famous or the girl in the supermarket with that fly twist out!
Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
(Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's