In grad school, I initially had planned to go on to get my doctorate upon completion. However after graduation, I got pregnant, had an early birth and life happened, Needless to say everything I was pursuing career wise and educationally got put on hold.

Now almost 5yrs later, I just got news that I got into Johns Hopkins and with the course schedules, I will be able to complete the remainder of the requirements I need for my clinical licensure in 8 months. On top of that I will also come out with certification in clinical community counseling which is an awesome bonus...especially in this economy! It never hurts to have something to set you apart from all the other competition for jobs/opportunities.

It just feels awesome to finally be getting myself back to where I wanted to be and know that I will be able to provide for my child in the way I want to...without having to rely on a man! Lol!
Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
(Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's