One additional question. I put a slightly shimmery, slightly lighter concealer in my nasal labial folds to try to camouflage them. Good idea or bad plan? Youtube gurus don't have wrinkles, so they are no help at all. Oh and this question isn't for me. It is for Just a Jesus Chick's "friend". Just a Jesus chick and I have no wrinkles.

Thanks again. This was all really helpful.
Originally Posted by pedaheh

Which product do you use for that? The concealer in a slightly lighter shade is a great idea. I do this also to cover my seborrheic dermatitis. BUT a shimmery concealer (a highlighter, I guess?) will call attention to the area rather than hide it. Best to use one without shimmer.

Glad to help!!
Originally Posted by Phoenix
I use maybelline mineral power concealer. Sometimes I'll use the salmon color (unfortunately a bit dark for me) in the Sonja Kashuk concealer palette first and layer the maybelline over the top. I figure if the salmon color helps with under eye circles and age spots, it should help with the darker areas in the nasal labial folds. I just make this stuff up as I go along and hope I'm doing more good then harm.
http://pedaheh.blogspot.com/ (a blog to help new wavies, go to the how do I get started page)
2a (nc.com) 2bFi (Fia), very fine, thin, low/normal elasticity, porous, CG, doesn't get weighed down
Cowash: Tresemme naturals
Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
Curl enhancer: FSG
Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers