I am so glad to find this forum!! I am deciding to do a long-term transition 1. Because my hair is about 1 ft long straightened out and I dont think I can handle chopping it off! (my hair has been long all of my life...too traumatic) 2. I was natural until I was 19 (22 now) so I already know what my natural texture is, which isnt too different from my relaxed texture 3. I have to be able to do a ponytail/bun, which are my go-to styles for days when I don't have alot of time to get ready or if I'm having a bad hair day. I'm just glad to have a place where I can get advice and have support from those who are in the same boat as me
Originally Posted by MzCurl_J89
Welcome mzcurl. I am definitely in it for the longggg haul so I look forward to sharing tips, frustrations,etc with you on this awesome journey! Good luck!
Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
(Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's