I've almost never posted here, but I'm just so thrilled I had to share my new haircut

I have rather fine, thin hair which seems to be a combination of 2A, 2B, and 3B if that's even possible? Once I realized about 3 years ago that I'm curly (yeah, I spent YEARS straightening what I thought was just un-stylable wavy frizz), I always wore it in variations of a bob or angled bob, but decided to get bolder and go for more of a pixie cut this month for my 5th wedding anniversary. I LOVE IT! My hair seems so much thicker, it's super easy to style, and tons of fun. It looks great all tousled up, so even bed-head looks awesome the moment I wake up. Gotta love it!

Before1 - this was too long, it was very thin and got stringy too easily within a few hours of styling.
Attachment 16032

Before2 - my angled bob. It was about nape-length in the back. I really loved this cut too, but I was ready for a change.
Attachment 16033

After (Cut & Color):
Attachment 16034
Attachment 16035

I LOVE MY NEW HAIR!

I can scrunch while it's wet if I want to get more curls/waves, or wear it smoother if I prefer. I love how easy it is to work with, and so far I don't have any problems with feeling too "boyish" as long as I wear some nice eye makeup and pretty earrings (plus the adorable curls in front of my ears are totally girly)
Originally Posted by MinnesotaMopTop

Super cute, MinnesotaMopTop! Your hair is amazingly versatile. The cut and color of the pixie is fabulous! And your kid's expression made me laugh.
Knightess Firmus Aurum, Maid of the Mitten, Slayer of Dissertation Dragons in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
2b/medium; CG 5/20/09
Wash, co-wash, co: Queen Helene Royal Curl Shampoo / Conditioner, Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo / Conditioner, Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix,
Tigi MM
Stylers: Sally's Neutral Protein Filler as spray, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme, LALSG
Techniques: Plop and Diffuse
Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...4&postcount=97