View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 07:41 AM   #27
solidgold

Quote:
Originally Posted by want2bcurly View Post
i love pixies. i got mine cut real short in the summer to a "halle berryish" pixie. but no spikes it took 5 min to wash and dry . soo easy and lots of compliments.BUT i just dont feel like me. when i take off my makeup i want to cry. i look like a boy. i cant just laze around makeupless.... so, while i dont regret cutting it im back to growing out. i have about 1/2 inch on the side and bottom of the back . the rest is a bit longer. its to long to wear as a pixie but very short. ' anyway i have been wearing fancier scarves and trying to get it to form a curl. looks ok as it grows.although its only been a weekas i said i loved it but it wasnt me.hope it grows fast.
Hair always grows! Especially when it's short, it seems to grow really fast. I bet you'll find a stage where it feels great soon. Post pics for us!
Tigi MM
Stylers: Sally's Neutral Protein Filler as spray, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme, LALSG
Techniques: Plop and Diffuse
Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...4&postcount=97

solidgold is offline   Reply With Quote