View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 01:00 PM   #8
Chicago Kinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjarette View Post
Lolakinkz was right...these bad boys ROCK! Now, I've used MANY shampoo bars (Chagrin, Oyin, KBB, etc.) and the one I used today is the best of them ALL. No question.

Now, of course let me say that your hair may not feel the same way. Ain't nuthin' I can do about that. Don't be compelled to fly to her Etsy shop, and load up. Don't feel like you're being pushed by a PJ. I'm just telling my story.

Just know this: If you've ever tried shampoo bars, and didn't like them, before you write them off completely, try one of Laquita's. You my change your mind. I did.

First off, her customer service is GREAT. She's a sweet soul.

I've never had a shampoo bar make my hair feel like her Honey and Oats Shampoo Bar, and like I said, I've tried many. Believe me. Y'all know.

I usually dislike how my hair feels, right after a shampoo bar - my hair often feels "waxy and weird", and I'm not willing to do an ACV rinse, EVERY time I use a shampoo bar, or until my hair "adjusts", because I don't use shampoo bars every time I shampoo my hair. But that may change too.

Nice creamy lather. My scalp is...clean. My hair is...clean, with no "residue" feeling. Nothing "waxy" or weird. Just clean, soft and fluffy...not hard. I could separate my hair with my fingers. No, it's not from the "pre-poo" I did either.

That's all.
Don't be compelled to fly to her Etsy shop, and load up. This sentence right here is great ...im not telling you to load up AND im not telling you she is located on Etsy ....I love it!!

Anyways, I did not feel compelled to fly to Etsy and purchase the Honey and Oats or the Cheris Hibiscus Moisturizing Poo Bars.

Current Rotation (always changing): Curl Junkie Curl Rehab as my Leave-In, Blended Beauty Happy Nappy Styles, Entwine Argan Oil, Bobeam Shampoo Bars, QB CTDG and QB AHTB, UFD Curly Magic, B.A.S.K Anything.

http://www.platinumpj.com
http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ
@PlatinumPJ
Chicago Kinks is offline   Reply With Quote