This thread is so horribly racist. You're saying white people have straight hair? Just white people? In general, most of us DON'T.

Originally Posted by The Spiral Queen

I don't think that most white people have straight hair but I can see how someone who has limited contact with white people might get that impression. Every white woman I work with either has straight hair or blow dries her hair straight. Some of them I didn't know had wavy or curly hair until they got caught in the rain or something.
You don't seem to be offended when a couple of people on here said "typical AA hair." There is no such thing. Travel Africa and you will see all kinds of hair. In my own family we have 2s, 3s, and 4s and we are AA. But because so many AA women relax their hair straight, I can understand why people would assume that we all or most of us have the same kind of hair.

For a long time I didn't know what my hair looked like because mom started with the chemicals in first grade. A lot of AA women are that same way. Doesn't science say we all orginated out of Africa.
My point is there is no typical white, black, or asian hair. Biracial or mixed hair is a silly term because you could line up 10 biracial people and their hair could all look different.