Hiya! I'm not sure how long your hair is, or how long you plan to have it at the time of your wedding, but I have a simple and easy, yet super-versatile hairstyle you could try out. It should work as long as your hair is at least shoulder length, though BSL or a little longer is probably best. I wear my hair like this all the time, and it's great to keep your curls off your neck when you're active, and goes effortlessly from daytime fun to evening glam.

Start by cleansing, conditioning, and styling your hair as usual, to make your curls look as awesome as possible, especially the bottom 1/2 to 1/3. Then put it in a low ponytail, and flip the pony up against the back of your head, and secure it with a clip (low on the pony where it's near your scalp) so that your curls sort of arrange themselves over the hair tie and clip. If your hair isn't quite long or thick enough and you're worried the clip might show and not look so great, you could always invest a little in a Ficcare clip to go with your dress. Otherwise, I just use a simple jaw clip to blend with my hair color, usually tortoiseshell. You can add a flower clip to one side, or easily tuck a veil or veil clip of some kind under the bottom of your beautiful curl pouf, while still showcasing your awesome curls.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, and good luck!
BB

http://www.BotticelliBotanicals.etsy.com
BSL/Mid Back, thick 3a/b

Botticelli Botanicals Meringue
Botticelli Botanicals Smoothie
Botticelli Botanicals Styling Mudd w/ double avocado oil and double agave
Botticelli Botanicals Lime in the Coconut Butter