So I was sitting around thinking how I made all these goals New Years and had plans to finally drop the baby/stress weight...and have I reached my goal yet? No. So I am committed to changing this and doing so now! I have joined a gym (for only $6 I might add until next yr, daycare and free fitness classes!), am eating healthier, drinking more water/green tea and attempting to eliminate as much stress out of my life as possible.

My goal is to either hit my goal weight before 2012 and maintain it next year or else to be well into a GOOD fitness routine when 2012 hits and continue with my weight loss/healthy life style efforts into the new year.

So who's with me?! You can join at anytime, just post what you wanna achieve before or by 2012 and check in to update your progress. Wish you all the best in reaching your goals!
Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
(Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's