Maaan...this is sounding more and more like that Criminal Minds episode. The older brother was jealous of the younger one, and the younger one broke his model airplane...so he stuffed airplane parts down his throat and choked him to death. So the parents didn't want to lose both of their children, so they said that the younger son was kidnapped during the night by a pedophile that the police had already been looking for.
Originally Posted by CurlyElectra
I saw one the other night where the parents were at a neighbors house and left the teenager to watch the baby and a toddler. He got busy on the phone talking to his girlfriend and the toddler suffocated the baby trying to play with it.

The parents came home and staged a kidnapping so the toddler wouldn't go through life with the stigma of having killed his baby brother.
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn