View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 02:42 PM   #12
Korkscrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilajo View Post
Can someone please stop this thread before it explodes like THE EXACT SAME thread did in 4a?! Who cares if people who YOU think are 4s believe they're 3s. They know their curl size better than you do. Seriously, why is that so important? BTW I am the last one to advocate curl typing. I don't like it.... 3d is as silly as 2b, 3b or 10b to me!

On my EVO
Noticed someone attacked you in that other thread, accusing you of being a "4" in disguise ... the way they did it was completely obnoxious and uncalled for. And I'm sorry if my opinion has you worried that this thread will attract more commentary that is personally attacking or doesn't align with your own view.

But for the record, I've acknowledged that people get to label themselves however they'd like. I've merely added that I find some of what motivates it kind of interesting and at times, sad. Not sure your appeal to censor the thread is the best way to handle your anxiety. Then again, the moderator will obviously step in if it's believed things on this thread will get out of hand.
Korkscrew is offline   Reply With Quote