View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 07:18 AM   #16
wavynwild16

Asianrunner -- Glycerin is the third ingredient. I know you don't like glycerin in the winter, so this must be depressing! Sorry!

SegB -- I'm SO GLAD you're loving this! Must've been a happy surprise that it worked! It does seem to be a very light gel, which I kinda like! Oh, and I just scrunch in all my products. If I'm using a LI, I scrunch that in into sopping wet hair to help with frizz, scrunching water out while I do so, and then I scrunch all my gel into less-wet hair (and then do my plop). If I'm not using LI, I just sub in some gel to use while my hair's super wet. I scrunch everything in, though -- I have been too chicken to try raking. I'm afraid it'll pull everything out or leave me with stringlets. Oh, and also, I tried the AIF, and I LOVE it! It is kinda similar to the GFPC, but maybe a *little* heavier. I LOVE it, though. Nice crunch and hold, but a little hard to scrunch out.

MC -- EEEEPPPP!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! I hope you wind up loving it!!! Tell me the minute you try it how it works.

Favorite...
Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
Mod-CG since 12/1/10!
wavynwild16 is offline   Reply With Quote