Using e/s to fill in your brows should give a more natural look. Lots of brands sell e/b powders too, including NYX and Ardell. And they usually include a little brush with them. If you don't have one, you can get a stiff angled brush at places like Target, Walmart, Ulta and even the craft store. Something like this:

Get some powder on your brush and then make small strokes in your brows in the same direction as the hairs. Use a light touch to begin with. If you want to add more color to any bare spots you can add a drop of Visine to the powder before loading your brush, then apply wet. Let dry if needed and then brush through your brows with a clean e/b brush. Let me know how this works for you!
Originally Posted by Phoenix
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond! I tried e/s today, but with a regular e/s sponge. Umm, no - . I'll get an angled brush and will try again with your directions. I'll let you know how it works.
3B, fine, low/normal porosity
CG - July 2009
CO/RO/Trt.-Suave, BCB, Tigi OH & MM, EO, CJRehab, SG, DF & CF, Jasmine's, Bellacurl, SS, Darcy's, K-Pak, Shescentit, DE Coconut, MD, Oyin, JCWDT, CurlQ
LI-GDLI, Abba PGC, CJRehab, CF,SG & BCLI, Jasmine's, Bellacurl, SS, Shescentit, DE Coconut, MD, Oyin
Styler-FSG, Re:coil, CJCCCC lite & CIAB, Komaza CCP & CS, DB, BRHG, Joiwhip/gel, Ecostyler, Boots, SS, Gel-les'c, DMMCG, KCSS
Too many others to list!