Link

Bradley also admitted she last saw Lisa Irwin at 6:40 p.m. local time, not 10:30 p.m. as she had originally told investigators.

Bradley said it was possible she blacked out after drinking, but denied that anything could have happened to Lisa while she was drunk. She said she drank about twice a week when her children were asleep and denied having a drinking problem.

"I don't see the problem with me having grownup time," she told Fox News' Megyn Kelly.

The above quote certainly adds another dimension to what has been reported so far. I agree that anytime the story starts changing, it doesn't look good.

Does anyone know at what time she is caught on tape buying the box of wine?
Originally Posted by misspam
and....where was the baby while she was out shopping???

she said in a video i saw that she hasn't really talked to the 5 and 8 year old boys about what happened that night because "they didn't see anything and she didn't want to put them through that"....then she said they may have heard something but she doesn't know if it was before or after they went to bed. i think i heard that she's not allowing the police to talk to them.

AND there's a big difference between having a drink / drinks and being DRUNK!!! who gets drunk when they're home alone with 3 small children in their care? and neglects to add this detail when the whole country is alerted to the fact that your baby was "stolen"?

oh and 3 cell phones being stolen plus a baby. who goes through a house picking up cell phones and a baby? who even knows where all the cell phones in any particular house even are located? come on....

if she knows anything more she should just come clean!!!!!
a dreamy pisces
please recycle, it matters...
i change lives...through fitness
i'm more relaxed being natural

Last edited by luvmylocs; 10-17-2011 at 05:42 PM.