View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 06:08 PM   #1
scarletlettered

Default My first dry cut--Le Petit Salon, Cambridge MA

I saw Dailin Davila at Le Petit Salon, on Mass Ave & Clinton (Central Square) in Cambridge. She had given me a quick wet trim once before and had done a fantastic job, so when I hacked off four inches of my hair yesterday with scissors on a random whim, I got an appt with her to do a dry cut.

It looks amazing. It's pretty dramatic, but the weirdest part is that it's a lot longer than it looks. After the cut she rinsed, conditioned, gelled and scrunched it, then put me under a diffuser. My hair retracted inches into these tight little ringlets and spirals. I barely recognized it. My hair has always been curly, but this is a whole new order of curliness.

But I think I love it. It's not cheap--the cut was $85.00, which is more than I previously ever dreamed of paying for a haircut. But I guess I'm going to have to cut down on the lattes and coffee-shop muffins, because I'm hooked.

So, if you're in the Boston area and you want to try a dry cut, definitely look Dailin up. The number is (617) 250-8464 and the website: Cambridge, Ma best Deva Hair Salon and Spa.

Before and After pics attached.
Attached Thumbnails
My first dry cut--Le Petit Salon, Cambridge MA-before.jpg   My first dry cut--Le Petit Salon, Cambridge MA-seriouslyafterresized.jpg  
scarletlettered is offline   Reply With Quote