View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 11:08 AM   #87
NetG

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
I think that is the case. People are voting to keep Maks, not Hope.

I am losing interest in this show. As in many of these types of shows, people are starting to vote for personalities, not talent; maybe not in all cases, but in a large percentage of them.
And yet you're upset because the least talented dancer left?

This is obviously going to have a popularity component to it. Until this week I *loved* Carson's dances and wanted him to stick arund for entertainment. I think Hope will be gone soon because while she has talent she is just such a sourpuss all the time. I agree that Maks probably kept her around.

I wish that there were a few weeks before voting started. We've seen people no one had heard of do well because their personalities came across well, so it's not only existing fan base. I would guess a lot of people voting for Ricki weren't her fans going in, for example.

ETA: Upset was too strong a word and my vocabulary is failing me. My family gets passionate about things where I'd say upset - but know there was no real negative emotion there. I didn't mean to imply any kind of overreaction at all as my post seems to say.

Sent from my "smart"phone. Please excuse typos!

But at least the pews never attend yoga!

Last edited by NetG; 10-19-2011 at 11:24 AM.
NetG is offline   Reply With Quote