Aloe Vera Hair Gel:

Fresh aloe vera (got mine straight from the plant)
1 teaspoon of Rosemary oil (homemade)
1 teaspoon of Canola oil
1 teaspoon of water

Directions:
  1. Scrape the gel out of the aloe vera leaf into a bowl.
  2. Whisk it up with a spoon or fork for quite some time.
  3. Add in the oils and water
  4. Whisk it up some more (for a longer period of time now).
  5. If you want to, pour it into a blender. Blend it till it's smooth or however you want it. (optional)
  6. Pour it into a clean and clear seal-able bowl/a bowl with a cover.

I always get some shea butter in my hair before I use the aloe vera gel. This is to make sure my hair doesn't get dry, frizzy or crunchy.
Oh! and yes, aloe vera is really, well, you'll see. When you place something in it then raise it out, a trail or line of aloe vera connects what you're holding and the aloe vera.
To use the aloe vera gel, just get it on your hands, rub it up if you want to (if you don't want a possible mess, don't) then get it into your hair. It may look soapy or gooey kinda, but don't worry, once it dries up or is absorbed or whatever, it'll not look like that anymore.

I have to say, I love my aloe vera hair gel.
Things I use: Olive Oil, Canola oil, rosemary oil, aloe vera gel, shea butter, mayonnaise, eggs, milk, bananas

Everything I use is 100% natural. I make most of them myself because then I'm sure what's in it and I'm sure nothing's added, it's pure, it's natural.

Things I avoid: Mineral oil (codename: Baby oil), heat (I'm a total, no hair driers, no straighteners, no curling irons, no flat irons, no hot combs...nada), sodium chloride

Growing plan: At least 6 inches longer in a year.