I will try all that, that's some good tips for my techniques, I did glaze some AOMM over my canopy if that's any help. Yeah it's bad!! I never had this before. Obviously I wasn't needing protein or that would've helped no?? But it didn't hurt either, so I guess I can try some curl balms like you had as curl enhancers, I just need some kind of curl enhancer, or would AOMM be one?? I want to try supersoaker just like she has it in the video, but without leave in, but she supposedly does a base of a curl creme, then wets/combs, and then puts in a gelly, so would that mean AOMM for me, comb, and then more AOMM?? Also, do you think I'll be ok combing through my hair for the supersoaker not having any conditioner in?? People have scared me of that!

Finally, since you have a funky scalp too, any ideas on why I got this slight burn/slight itch?? I was going to try Nioxin scalp recovery, because it supposedly didn't have sulfates, but not the new version does. So I don't know what could help unclog those hair follicles, I'm scared maybe the tea tree oil in my shampoo last night caused the irritation, that or the PT being on my head for 15 minutes. I might try using Giovanni TTT for a low poo every other day and see if that helps. I wish there were lowpoo that had zinc in it. So many things, no?? But yeah, totally sucks, I washed my hair and it was more itchy/burny than when I went five days without washing. What do you make of that???
2c
Medium texture
Normal porosity
Normal elasticity
can get weighed down with lots of oils
Co-wash-trying giovanni wellness
Rinse out: Garnier Body Boost, GVP
Leave-in: none right now, maybe a touch of SM curling souffle
Curl enhancer: AOMM and KCCC
Gel: Kiss my face gel
DT:Jessicurl
Low Poo: abba pure and natural, Giovanni Wellness