View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 11:25 AM   #15
mamaherrera

update here
I tried your all's suggestions last night. I did run a comb through (hard on a tender scalp) but anyways. . . . then I did no leave in and ran AOMM over the canopy before combing, I mean, and did a super soaker and then some more aomm scrunching on ends. Now I got WAY better frizz controll, but some curls on the ends still octoupusing (like someone said, they're reaching out for moisture). Could it be I need some leave in just on the ends? But now I had major white gel crunch, product totally on my canopy and I can't get rid of it. I 'm going to rewet/rinse and restyle, but how do I avoid this for next time?? We're on the right road!! Also, I like your comment there, SegB, about less humectants, but it's hard to find a natural gelly that isn't full of humectants, you know what I mean? They're all about aloe vera, which is a humectant. Any options for very natural gels that have no humectnats, let me know. Maybe today I'll try my Loreal clean gel. But again, not sure if those chemicals give me the itchies. It's such a hard call. One day I wuold love to be one of those naturals who don't use gel, but only a good leave in and that's it. Or just a good leave in and curl cream and no gel. Taht's where I'd like to be some day. . . some day!!
Normal elasticity
can get weighed down with lots of oils
Co-wash-trying giovanni wellness
Rinse out: Garnier Body Boost, GVP
Leave-in: none right now, maybe a touch of SM curling souffle
Curl enhancer: AOMM and KCCC
Gel: Kiss my face gel
DT:Jessicurl
Low Poo: abba pure and natural, Giovanni Wellness
working on: getting rid of frizz from the get-go
mamaherrera is offline   Reply With Quote