i dont have this kind of problem, but i do do quiet a bit of stuff to keep a healthy scalp, im really into using natural things to grow my hair. Everything i use i research first, (i would NEVER let anything new touch my hair with out me knowing what it does). lots of natural things have many different benefits. same things i have tried and used are:
Rosemary: growth stimulator, anti inflammatory
Ginger: growth stimulator, helps against dandruff
Stinging nettle: helps against dandruff, sore ichy scalp, gives hair a wonderful shine and softness
marshmallow root: (same as nettle) also gives amazing slip
(pure) argan oil: helps with EVERYTHING, dry ichy scalp, repairs hair, helps against dandruff, anti inflammatory, softness, shine and helps fade scars
tea tree: helps against dandruff, anti inflammatory disinfects
peppermints: calms and growth stimulator
I have tried all this myself, in the past 2 months my hair has SHOT out, so i can say that it helps with growth. my boyfriend get dandruff and red sores and flacks on his scalp, i message a mixture of (pure) argan and tee tree in his scalp and with one application the next day his dandruff is mostly gone. so i no that helps. i am also pretty sure if i didnt do that that my scalp would be pretty messy as well......
i do hope that it might help somone else

my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
my hair loves conditioner only styling!
Oils and my own procuts are my hairs best friend
my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.