thanks a lot, I really do like your sharing, because it at least gives me some ideas. I know it's all about experimenting, but I get so frustrated and if you don't get help like from you all, you can go way one extreme and hit rock bottom and still not know what to do. wouldn't it be nice if hair stylists knew more about hair needs and not just cuts, no?? I'll keep trying to see if I can get gellys to work for me as they are more natural for now. I definitely am not fine hair, but from my hair analysis was told I'm medium thickness, and my husband thinks I have thick hair but that's just because it's thicker than both my daughters, so it looks thick to him. I have one more question for you wavie colleagues please. there are times where my hair is already clean, but I've slept on it and it looks bad and even with a spritz of water it ain't going to do anything that is presentable. So I want to pull it up but then with the caviat of no comb, how can I get those side frizzies to calm down and how can I get the kinks out if I'm not supposed to comb without conditioner?? I"m stuck where since what I used to do is not good, I don't know what to do except look like crap!!
2c
Medium texture
Normal porosity
Normal elasticity
can get weighed down with lots of oils
Co-wash-trying giovanni wellness
Rinse out: Garnier Body Boost, GVP
Leave-in: none right now, maybe a touch of SM curling souffle
Curl enhancer: AOMM and KCCC
Gel: Kiss my face gel
DT:Jessicurl
Low Poo: abba pure and natural, Giovanni Wellness