View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 09:27 AM   #22
Butterfly_Curlz

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlybran View Post
What gym did you join?!?!?! 6 bucks that's amazing!!!! I have lost 20lbs in the last 2 months and am hoping for another 20 by the end of the year. This week I have been sacking real bad on my night walks bc we have had rain and my walk is a mile dirt road so the rain kinda ruined it!

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App
World Gym. $6 is amazing but I'm kinda annoyed bc now they have a $0 enrollment fee (I sound sooo cheap don't I Lol). I still can't complain tho bc you get unlimited daycare for $5 a month (or $1 per drop off) and unlimited classes (yoga, pilates, zumba, butts & guts, spinning, etc) all included in your monthly fee and a free initial meeting w/a trainer. I LOVE this gym. You really have no excuses not to go. They are open every day so whether you work early, have school or have to work around some other schedule you can find some time to go to the gym and can always drop your kid off at the child care center if you can't find someone to watch them for you.

I live off of a longggg dirt road too and that sucks for me as well when it rains or the weathers crazy. I just went ahead and purchased a variety of workout dvds (yoga, bellydance,etc) to use on those days that I can't make it to the gym or get outside.

Congrats on the weight loss!

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's

Butterfly_Curlz is offline   Reply With Quote