I grew out 2.8inches of hair between the 1st of September and 25th of October.
Here are some things that help stimulate hair growth (I didn't even know they did till after a while of using them:
1. Rosemary oil
2. Shea butter
3. Eucalyptus oil (never really been able to get my hands on this, but I know it works)
4. Aloe vera gel (always use shea butter on your hair before using this)
5. Ginger
6. Grapefruit essential oil or juice

I would have listed eggs and mayonnaise, but anyways, they're still alright.

My best out of the above 6 is the rosemary oil. Rosemary oil prevents dandruff, stops itchy scalp and stimulates hair growth.

Also, going heat-free (that means, no hair dryers, no flat irons, no straighteners, no hot combs, no curling irons... you must avoid heat!) and one more thing, always get some natural oils into your hair after swimming. Aaaaand, get natural oils into your hair daily and moisturise (best with water) about twice a week.

Hope I could help.
Things I use: Olive Oil, Canola oil, rosemary oil, aloe vera gel, shea butter, mayonnaise, eggs, milk, bananas

Everything I use is 100% natural. I make most of them myself because then I'm sure what's in it and I'm sure nothing's added, it's pure, it's natural.

Things I avoid: Mineral oil (codename: Baby oil), heat (I'm a total, no hair driers, no straighteners, no curling irons, no flat irons, no hot combs...nada), sodium chloride

Growing plan: At least 6 inches longer in a year.

Last edited by SammySingally; 11-03-2011 at 04:39 PM. Reason: addition