Is Robert Criag a semi permanent color?
Im newly CG and my hair seems so much better because of it i dont want to mess up my progress with color My goal is to cover grey, not change my hair color which is medium brown with some red and gold in it. Here are my questions?
1. Is Robert Craig a Semi Permanent color?
2. How does it cover grey?
3. How can I compare rc to choosing to use natural henna?
4. Can Henna be used to cover grey only or is it going to dye my hair too?
5. Does natural Henna only come in Red?
6. What happens to brown hair when Red Henna is applied?
7. Do stylists use henna or is that up to me to do it?
I wish I could JUST cover grey and not change my hair color. My grey is only at the crown. Thanks everyone!
CG since Oct. 5, 2011
Had two Brazillian Blowouts (last one on 6/30/11)
Curly all of my life but I don't know if I"m a 3a or 3b or both?
I love plopping.
CJ CIAB is a HG for me
Trying out CJ conditioners.
Make my own FSG using honey, fote, and mag oil.
Deva Curl "No Poo" "One Conditioner" "Heaven In Hair" "Bleaven" "AnGel" and "Set up and above"
Need more CURL ENHANCEMENT and HOLD and FRIZZ CONTROL!