So, I went dancing last night. This singer in the band is singing "How low can you go?" I started to go down thinking I will only go half way down and I end up all the way to the floor.(not holding onto anything!) When I came up I felt like I needed to stretch out my back and I leaned forward and ended up touching my toes. I was like "You go girl!" When I left the dance floor, I was passing the bar area and this woman asked me to help her to do what I did on the dance floor. The funny part is that she was with "The Crooner" I went out with (on the bad date.) I tried to show her, but she could only get half way down and needed help to get up. The "Crooner" and I made eye contact then I left. His loss.

My thighs are rock hard like my upper butt. I just need to lift the lower butt. I'm still open to suggestions.
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."