Ok, so I normally hate Garnier products, but I could not resist because of the rave reviews on here! Plus, the ingredients didn't sound too bad.

First of all, let me say that the texture is very thin, I usually use Eco Styler, so it's definitely a nice change from the gunky gel. I have thick 3b hair, so I need to use a lot of product in my hair in order to get the results I want.

With this gel, the results were noticeable. I had really defined, and shiny curls. The smell was kind of citrus-y, but it faded. However, the best part is the second day hair. I think that's the reason why I love this gel so much. Second day hair was phenomenal for me. I usually don't get that with Eco Styler unless I spray my hair with water and reapply the gel. I didn't need to put ANYTHING in my hair for Garnier. I'm really happy with this gel, now I want to experiment more with it.

The only con for this product is the amount they give you, but I'm not complaining too much because it's cheap. Oh, and it's doesn't feel too heavy either.