After my post, I figured out wng...duh! lol

So after wash and LI, let it air dry a bit, then braid it before going to bed when damp (but not soaking wet)?
Originally Posted by NaturelleCurls
Yes you could do it like that. Or if your hair is already dry and it's the end of the day, you could just lightly spritz with water and apply your products, braid, and go to sleep to let it dry til the following day.
Originally Posted by BekkaPoo

Ok, I'll try it!

If hair is already dry at the end of the day, I'm assuming you're talking about preparing 2nd day hair. Question- do you reapply products for 2nd day hair, or is lightly spritzing with water enough?
Originally Posted by NaturelleCurls
That depends on your hair-- give both ways a try and see how it works for you. I personally don't do my hair at night because I sleep to wild and it's pointless. But I do the damp styling method above in the morning on a regular basis and it works well for me.
"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
"...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)