Ingredients:
Clover Honey, Vegetable Glycerin, Yucca Oil (virgin olive oil infused with Yucca root), Avocado Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Manuka Honey, BTMS, Panthenol, Essential Oils of Grapefruit and Copaiba, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Rashida mentioned that it's not to be used as a leave-in, because of the high humectant content.
Originally Posted by Ninjarette
I liked the product as well, but I must say that one CAN use it as a leave in. I followed her instructions and rinsed it out the first day, but on day 2 when my hair was starting to feel dry (I didn't use anything else on my hair so that I could evaluate it better) I just re-wet my hair and added a SMALL amount of the YAM Nectar as a leave in. Went on to day 3 with no additional products needed.

This product is very similar to Qhemet's OHHB, and that is a leave in. However, my hair felt softer w/ the YAM Nectar so it might replace it in my arsenal. I think whether or not one leaves in honey/glycerin depends on their hair and the climate they live in. I've made honey sprays (honey + water) and sprayed it in my hair for moisture ::shrugs::
Originally Posted by knharde
Glad it worked for you as a leave-in. I posted what Rashida recommended, as one who developed the product. It's always up to the individual to ultimately decide how they will use it.
Platinum Product Junkies
The Facebook
| The Twitter

The Product Lines:
Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture

Last edited by Ninjarette; 11-11-2011 at 09:54 PM.