The Wen has a 'cone: Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Chamomile Extract, Cherry Bark Extract, Calendula Extract, Rosemary Extract, Betientrimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax, Panthenol, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Hydrolyzed Whole Wheat Protein, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Menthol, Sweet Almond Mint Oil, Peppermint Oil, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance. It's not water soluble. So, unless you're doing some type of clarifying shampoo on a regular basis, it could be the causing the build up and frizz. I'm not familiar with the ingredients of some of your other products, so they could have cones, too.

Many of us rotate products because our hair satiates on continued use. I've never heard that satiation causes buildup on otherwise CG products.

While you may not go through extreme temperature changes, you may need to factor in dewpoint changes and add more moisture to your routine when the dewpoint is lower.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams