View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 03:20 PM   #28
Lotsawaves

Cheetara, I did the whole color thing back in the 80's. I soooo wanted to be a Winter. I loved all the colors. I ended up being an Autumn. Now, I see I'm more of a combination of the two. I'm pretty pale, but I have golden/olive tones to my skin and dark hair and light eyes.

I can pretty well wear most colors, except for white and yellow. They both really wash me out. I love a nice, crisp white shirt with jeans, but I have to settle for an ivory instead.

Springcurl, you need to ask your mom if she would say the things she says to you, to a friend. I would think probably not. I'm sure she means well, but you're a grown ass woman and don't need her to critique you.

I think you look awesome and would look good in any color with your coloring. Nice waist!

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
Lotsawaves is offline   Reply With Quote