I have so many I'm almost a legend in my family and group of friends. Let's see...I'm sure I've already posted some of these.

1) Went to a high school basketball game where my daughters were cheering with a pair of hot pink underwear stuck to the back of my shirt. No one told me and I even made a quick stop at the grocery store on the way home.
2) Got a brush curling iron stuck in my hair and had to go to work with it hoping someone could get it out. My husband wanted to cut it out!
3) Went to the bathroom at work and my skirt got stuck, so I walked thru the office showing my arse.
4) I wore 2 different shoes one day to work. One was a navy leather and the other was a black suede.
5) Went to the grocery store in my pj's. This was not intentional. I just forgot to get dressed. Hair and makeup were done, so I thought I was done.

I'm sure there's more, but I think I've shared enough.
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."