Josephine,
I haven't read all the responses but wanted to chime in. I am a newer motorcyclist, got my first motorcycle in 2008. I bought a Yamaha V-Star 250 which is a perfect bike to learn on. I never in a million years ever wanted to ride on a motorcycle, let alone own one, but when my husband got one, I was hooked. So that year we both got new motorcycles and I have had a blast with it.

This year I upgraded to a Yamaha V-Star 650. A little heavier then the 250 - ok, a LOT heavier - but I am doing great with it.

I say if you are interested, get a cheap used 250 somewhere. Learn how to ride and then decide if you'd like to continue. Let me tell you, it's a lot of fun.

Make sure you take the riding course. It really helps to keep you safe and learn to drive defensively.
)) -::-
. .))
((. .. -::- Debbie
-::- ((.*

Cowash: Suave Strawberry, Tresseme Naturals Moisture
Lopoo: L'Oreal EverSleek
Style: Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Gel, Aussie Instant Freeze Gel, sometimes Alba
Techniques: Just use ShamWow after I put product in damp hair and crunch. Works well for me, my hair holds a good wave all day. 2nd day hair is even better.