View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 12:54 AM   #41
Butterfly_Curlz

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmariscal View Post
I love this thread! Can I join?

I've had about 12 extra pounds for the last year or so, then I started college and gained another 5. When you are 5' tall, 5 extra pounds is a lot! I want to get back to 105 pounds, I feel like I look great at that weight. I really put my mind to it last week and lost 3 pounds! I was going so well, but then the weekend came around . Brunch in the dining hall, ice cream, yikes! Then I got a migraine Monday and wasn't able to workout yesterday or today. But tomorrow I'm starting up again, I want to reach my "goal" by 2012. I'd rather start the year on a high note instead of making plans to change it !
Of course you can join! Lol.That was totally my point too. I want to either be at my goal weight going into 2012 or wellllllll into my fitness reggie so that I will be losing the last bit of my weight in the new year and not trying to just start one you know? I'd rather be in maintenance mode next yr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShrekLover View Post
I need to be accountable for my eating. I log my workouts on my own thread, but I need to lose 10 pounds to be happy. I've put on weight since I started my anxiety medication,, but I feel so much better I am not going off. My sister even noticed that I was eating more when she was out for a visit at the end of October. I think if I actually write down what I eat I will be more careful about it.

11/16/2011:
Breakfast - Chocolate Shakeolgy with a banana
Snack - 3 squares of Lindt 70% dark chocalate, handful of almonds, 1 cup green tea.
Snack #2 - 1 square dark chocolate. 4 raspberries, handful of blueberries, 1 small apple
Lunch - will be 1/2 turkey sw on whole wheat, with mayo, lettuce and about a cup of cut up veggies with a little ranch on the side.

Unfortunately I'm starving and going out to dinner with a friend, bad combination.
I've noticed that if I chart things (weight/measurements and food daily) I tend to to a lot better staying on track. Also when you are about to go out why not drink a big cup of water and have a light snack like some yogurt, fruit,etc so that your not as hungry and will be less likely to go over board?

I wasn't able to get to the gym today. I'm back in school and have a major project due in a few days and just when I was ab to do it I get a call from my child's school bc he's vomiting all over the place so I had to go get him. So I know btwn him and the project I didn't get to I probably won't get bk to the gym until Friday at the earliest. Hopefully those 2 days of spinning will hold me over in the mean time.

Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's

Butterfly_Curlz is offline   Reply With Quote