[QUOTE=bombshell;1814012 recommend some other good products/lines for me, that would help. I really don't know of much else besides Redken and Deva, the ones I've been using for the past year or so. I know I can't use drugstore products, like Pantene because they hurt my scalp.
My hair is definitely porous from highlights I got on top of demi-permanent color about 7 months ago. All of my natural color that's grown out is healthy, so I do agree that gradually cutting away the old color will help a lot. Is it possible though that sealing - using the buttery/oily products - will weight down my hair at all? Thanks for your advice! Very helpful [/QUOTE]

Curl Junkie Curl Rehab is a good deep conditioner (and people have used it as a leave-in conditioner, too). You'll probably have to experiment with what product you can use as a sealer that won't weigh your hair down. I use coconut oil as a sealer and it works fine (but again, everyone's different, so you'll have to experiment).

Another idea you could consider, is doing oil rinses. They help me with fighting tangles, and I think of them as sort of a sealing technique in that you put the oil on after washing your hair and then rinse it off, but some of it of course stays on your hair and seems to seal moisture in. It works for me anyway. AND it doesn't seem to weigh my hair down. You can read this thread to find out more if you're interested: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/4a/59556-can-anyone-tell-me-about-oil-rinsing.html
3b / Fine / Low (to Med) Density / Normal Porosity & Elasticity

Currently Using [*Holy Grails*]
Cleansers: DC No-Poo / DC Low-Poo / *BaSo & ACV*
Co-Washes/ROs: CJ Beauticurls Argan & OO / DC OneC / Organicals DC Creme
Additives: *Silk Amino Acids* / Honeyquat / Fragrance Oils
LIs (found some!): KCKT / CJ Beauticurls LI / CJ Curl Assurance Smoothing Daily Condish
DTs: *Coconut Oil* rinses / *Honey*, EVOO, & DC OneC / CJ Curl Rehab
Sealer: *DM Super Buttercreme*

Goal: APL Hair